Explore Survey Data and Key Solutions with Industry Experts
SAN MATEO, Calif. — April 26 , 2021 – Model N, Inc. (NYSE: MODN), the leader in cloud revenue management solutions, today announced two industry-specific webinars focused on topics featured in the Model N’s 2021 State of Revenue Report.
The High Tech State of Revenue webinar is scheduled for May 5, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. Pacific time/2:00 p.m. Eastern time, and the Life Sciences State of Revenue webinar is scheduled for May 12, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. Pacific time/1:00 p.m. Eastern time. Each webinar will highlight key findings from Model N’s recent survey of C-level executives responsible for revenue management.
Today’s high tech and life sciences companies rely on complex sales and revenue models that can make achieving profitable revenue difficult. In both industries, shortcomings in revenue management mean that companies can leave millions – or even billions – of dollars on the table by improperly managing revenue execution. Model N’s research uncovered some startling data, including:
- 97% of high tech and 98% of life sciences execs face revenue management challenges
- 93% of execs in both sectors believe revenue management is “business-critical”
- Yet 96% admit to using legacy tools like spreadsheets for revenue management
These free webinars for high tech and life sciences professionals will take a deep dive into Model N’s new data and feature industry experts offering relevant perspectives and insights about revenue execution. These sessions will also offer guidance around best practices for dealing with today’s revenue execution crisis and explore the ways that top-performing companies are responding to the situation, including through the adoption of cloud-based, AI-enabled software solutions designed to prevent revenue leakage.
Webinar attendees will receive a downloadable copy of the full 2021 State of Revenue Report for High Tech or Life Sciences and have the opportunity to participate in a live Q&A session with panelists.
High Tech State of Revenue Webinar Details:
- Agenda: Model N’s Senior Vice President and General Manager for High Tech Chanan Greenberg will lead an interactive panel with industry experts from Channelnomics, Impact Pricing and Model N to discuss how revenue management challenges are having an impact on high tech, semiconductor and electronic component manufacturers and how companies are responding. Topics covered will include preparing for regulatory change under the new administration, addressing global pricing-related challenges, the impact of technology on revenue activities, and expected business results from better revenue management. The discussion will also uncover the areas that executives view as their biggest opportunities for success.
- Featured Guest Larry Walsh of Channelnomics: Larry Walsh is CEO, Chief Analyst and Founder of Channelnomics. He is a leading go-to-market advisor to technology executives, channel leaders and solution providers around the world and is sought for his advice, counsel, insights, and consultation on channel strategies and technology market trends. He and the Channelnomics team are responsible for crafting and shaping the channel strategies and programs of companies that span the hardware, software, cloud, and services spectrum of the technology industry.
- Featured Guest Mark Stiving of Impact Pricing LLC: Mark Stiving is a widely recognized pricing expert and marketing pro who teaches companies how to boost revenues and realize their true value. With more than 25 years of experience in price segmentation, pricing product portfolios and visionary pricing, he is sought after as a trusted advisor in helping large businesses and entrepreneurs untangle confusion about pricing.
Life Sciences State of Revenue Webinar Details:
- Agenda: Model N’s Life Sciences General Manager, Melonie Warfel and Model N’s Center of Excellence, Vice President Jesse Mendelsohn will explore what pharma and medtech executives think about revenue management in 2021. They will discuss Model N’s survey findings and look at the disconnect between today’s revenue management practices – which executives identify as critical – and the optimized revenue activities that drive maximum growth. The session will also explore how revenue management challenges are impacting business and how life sciences companies are responding, as well as uncover the areas of greatest opportunity for success.
- Featured Speaker Melonie Warfel of Model N: Melonie Warfel is Vice President and General Manager of Life Sciences for Model N, responsible for growing the company’s life sciences portfolio through strategy development and implementation, ensuring market expansion and customer success. She has over 25 years of experience in enterprise software, and, prior to joining Model N, she held leadership roles at Veeva Systems, Pegasystems and Adobe Systems.
- Featured Speaker Jesse Mendelsohn of Model N: Jesse Mendelsohn is Vice President for Model N’s Centers of Excellence. He is deeply experienced in pharmaceutical regulatory compliance and government pricing, and he currently manages Model N’s Life Sciences services organization. He specializes in revenue management and pharmaceutical industry software, Medicaid, Medicare, government pricing, systems integration, training, the deficit reduction act, CMS pricing, VA pricing, Tricare, and managed care.
About Model N
Model N enables life sciences and high tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.