Model N Releases New Enhancements to Life Sciences Suite, Introduces Powerful Utilization Data Management Functionality
Responding to industry demand, Model N’s latest release brings ScriptValidate to customers, along with advancements to its embedded BI engine
REDWOOD CITY, CA – November 14, 2013 – Model N, Inc. (NYSE: MODN), a leading revenue management solutions provider to the life science and technology industries, today announced the general availability for Release 5.7 of its industry-leading Life Science Revenue Management suite. Life science manufacturers can now deploy the company’s latest prescription data scrubbing and verification application, ScriptValidate, which can be deployed independently or integrated with Model N’s Revenue Management Suite, either on premise or in the cloud. In addition, Model N’s life sciences customers will benefit from an upgrade to their reporting functionality through its latest Cognos update, as well as time zone and timer service enhancements for improved global data deployment and job management.
Release 5.7 Highlights
With Release 5.7, life sciences customers can now leverage Model N ScriptValidate, the only cloud-based rebate claims validation solution designed with the visibility and control necessary to quickly identify overpayments and save money. Features of ScriptValidate include:
- Holistic approach to utilization of data management which prevents over payment of claims by ensuring rebates are only paid on valid prescription data.
- Seamless integration to Model N Commercial and Regulatory Suites for contract-specific validations and downstream rebate processing; can be deployed independently or integrated with Model N’s Life Sciences Revenue Management Suite, either on premise or in the cloud.
- Intuitive and efficient user interface that facilitates easier adoption and operation to manage exceptions and spot data trends and anomalies.
Release 5.7 also adds new platform enhancements across the suite to support the unique business needs of the life sciences industry. Additional key highlights of this release include:
- Embedded business intelligence reporting upgrade for advanced reporting and decision support functionality provided by an integrated end-to-end revenue management system.
- Advanced support of global data deployments via new time zone enhancements.
“The enhancements we’ve made to our life sciences suite, with the addition of ScriptValidate, addresses some of the most significant business challenges faced by life sciences manufacturers that rely on rebates and incentives to maximize wholesaler and distributor relationships,” said Rene Larro, vice president of product management at Model N. “Our latest developments within the Model N suite will continue to help our customers prevent revenue leakage, gain more value from their rebates and incentives business, and increase visibility for their business drivers with better decision support and upgraded global revenue management capabilities.”
Model N ScriptValidate
Model N Life Sciences
Model N Revenue Management
About Model N
Model N is the leader in Revenue Management solutions. Model N helps its customers maximize their revenue and reduce revenue compliance risk by managing every dollar that impacts their top line encompassing contracting, pricing, incentives, and rebates. Model N leverages its deep industry expertise to support the unique business needs of Life Sciences and Technology companies in more than 50 countries. Global Customers include: Actavis, Allergan, Amgen, Atmel, Boston Scientific, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Dell, Johnson & Johnson, Linear Technology, Merck, Marvell, Maxim, Micron, Nokia, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, ON Semiconductor, and STMicroelectronics. Learn more at: www.modeln.com. Model N is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MODN.
Model N® is the registered trademark of Model N, Inc. Any other company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.