Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly from any device
Model N unifies CRM and RM data into actionable analytics for the front-line
Come see the power of Model N and Salesforce Analytics Cloud together in action at Dreamforce 2014, the world’s largest software conference
San Francisco – Dreamforce 2014 – October 13th – Model N, Inc. (NYSE: MODN), a leading revenue management solutions provider to the life science and technology industries, today announced it has joined the Salesforce Analytics Cloud ecosystem to empower sales reps with powerful revenue management analytics that puts them in control of and greatly accelerates the sales cycles.
Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly from any device.
The numbers are staggering – 34.7 percent of sales person time is spent selling and 70 percent of businesses lack strategy to create a single customer view.
Companies can now drive higher sales performance by empowering sales reps with insights about customer purchase behavior, opportunities to upsell, past pricing, usage, etc. in the palm of their hand. The best of both worlds – Model N’s Revvy CPQ and Salesforce Analytics Cloud come together to help maximize selling time, increase the value of opportunities and drive growth.
Never before have sales reps had a richer and more effective tool that combines charts and data from Salesforce Analytics Cloud, Model N CPQ and Model N Revenue Management Suite. Model N puts the deal advantage in the hands of the sales rep, allowing them to maximize revenues, opportunities, and selling time:
● Sales reps will be able to price sales quotes more effectively by viewing real-time analysis of actual and historical pricing, available incentives such as discounts and rebates, purchase data and much more, ensuring a higher likelihood of winning
● Access to data such as performance against committed purchases empowers the sales reps to have the maximum negotiation leverage
● Greater business insight enables reps to better optimize their account management
Model N and Salesforce Analytics Cloud Empower Customers to Transform Data into Business Insight
– Reduce the spend on large data warehouse projects with old BI tools that are not intuitive for sales users
– Bring business process apps (SFA, CPQ, Revenue Management) and intelligence in to one app and reduces the amount of time a sales rep has to spend hunting for critical information
– Significantly improves the win ability of the quote without risking price erosion – a major top of mind concern in the industry
Comments on the News
● “We are in a new era of customer buying behavior and there is a clear rise of insight selling. Today’s customers are better informed than ever before and it’s imperative that the sales person is as well,” said Zack Rinat, Founder, Chairman of the Board of Directors, and Chief Executive Officer of Model N. “The brave new world of sales requires mobile empowerment and we are very excited to partner with Salesforce.com to lead the new era where analytics based insights can be delivered in a no hassle, secure, accessible way making your sales team highly efficient.”
● “The convergence of mobile, social and cloud computing has sparked a data revolution, and companies today must leverage data-driven insights to connect with their customers in a whole new way,” said Keith Bigelow, senior vice president & general manager, Salesforce Analytics Cloud, salesforce.com. “Salesforce Analytics Cloud is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user. With partners such as FinancialForce.com, customers can benefit from a wealth of additional analytic applications to extend analytics for every business need, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore and share data instantly, uncover new insights and take action from anywhere.”
Come See the Power of Model N and Salesforce Analytics Cloud in Action this Week at Dreamforce 2014, the World’s Largest Software Conference
Model N is a bronze sponsor of salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2014 and will be in booths N2135 & N2228.Model N will also showcase this solution in the Analytics Zone theater session at Dreamforce on the 3rd floor of Moscone West.
Wave Opens Up Insights From Every Data Source—Now Anyone Can Build and Deploy Analytics for Any Business Need
Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, is the first cloud analytics platform that enables admins, IT and developers to work closely with business leaders to empower everyone to make smarter, data-driven decisions in seconds. Natively integrated with Salesforce1 Platform, Salesforce Analytics Cloud benefits from the trusted platform and enables admins to quickly drag and drop Salesforce data to deploy sales, service and marketing analytics apps. In addition, developers and IT can use new Wave APIs and other data connectors to easily connect to any other data sources to build any custom analytics app for any business function, or embed analytics into an entirely new generation of analytics apps and connected products for customers.
● Model N for Life Science
● Model N Revenue Management
Model N for Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
Salesforce, Salesforce1 and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
 CSO Insights 2013 Sales Performance Optimization
 Aberdeen: State of the CEM Market 2014
About Model N
Model N is the leader in Revenue Management Cloud solutions. Model N helps its customers maximize their revenues by maximizing sell time, revenues per opportunity and number of opportunities. Model N Cloud solutions manage every dollar that impacts the customer’s top line and transforms the revenue lifecycle from a series of disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process. With deep industry expertise, Model N supports the unique business needs of life science and technology companies across more than 100 countries. Global customers include: Actavis, Allergan, Atmel, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Dell, Johnson & Johnson, Linear Technology, Merck, Marvell, Maxim, Micron, Nokia, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, ON Semiconductor, and STMicroelectronics. Learn more at: http://www.modeln.com. Model N is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MODN.
Model N® is a registered trademark of Model N, Inc. Any other company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.
Connect with Model N