Redline Salesforce quotes in Microsoft Word® to streamline proposal and contract negotiations, increase collaboration, and accelerate sales cycles.
Increase Collaboration and
Shorten Sales Cycles
Negotiating proposals and contracts is often an arduous and time-consuming process. Lack of collaboration between internal, such as Sales, Legal, and Finance, and external stakeholders, difficulty tracking changes between reviewers, and trouble managing document versions can lead to painful mistakes and costly delays. Model N Authoring for Salesforce CPQ streamlines the negotiation process with ability to redline quotes in Microsoft Word, enabling increased collaboration, shorter sales cycles, and more revenue.
- Accelerate the quoting process with proposal and contract redlining in Microsoft Word
- Simplify and increase collaboration with colleagues and customers
- Save time and avoid costly mistakes during deal negotiation
Seamlessly Integrate Redlining into the Salesforce Quoting Process
Authoring for Salesforce CPQ makes assembling proposals and contracts simple with Microsoft Word-based templates and standard terms and clauses. Use Salesforce Chatter to accelerate reviews and approvals, and automatically update quotes and contracts by adding terms from the Salesforce CPQ clause library or accepting customer redlines (edits). Once negotiations are completed, automatically and transparently synchronize document edits to the quote and contract records in Salesforce.
- Redline and auto-version in Microsoft Word
- Track modifications to standard quote terms
- Update Salesforce quotes from redlines
- Use Salesforce libraries for templates and clauses
- Leverage integrated collaboration via Salesforce Chatter
Extend Salesforce CPQ with fully integrated proposal and contract redlining in Microsoft Word.
For more information about Model N Authoring for Salesforce CPQ, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Model N and our Revenue Management solutions and services. Please submit the form to the right and a representative will contact you to answer questions.