Extends Salesforce Sales Cloud with purpose-built, essential capabilities for Semiconductor companies and Component Manufacturers to support their sales process needs.
Maximize Selling Time, Opportunities and Revenue Per Opportunity
Model N Sales Conductor extends Salesforce Sales Cloud on top of the Salesforce1 platform with purpose-built capabilities for semiconductor and ECM companies. With Sales Conductor, sales organizations increase top line revenue:
- Increase top line revenue and productivity of Semiconductor and ECM organizations.
- Capture every socket through solution selling / cross selling across the entire sales ecosystem
- Manage pipeline by identifying duplicate opportunities across channel and enabling opportunity transfer across partners
- Improve revenue predictability by supporting sales requirements such as design registrations, programs, and forecasting.
- Global Account Management: align sales teams and channel to manage target growth and design funnel
- Extended Account management: complete revenue and POS data, account plans and customer roadmap alignment
- Opportunity Management: manage all steps of the design stages; identify similar opportunities across regions and channels; create links to reference designs
- Solution Selling: provide sales with real-time guidance to capture more sockets and increase cross-sell opportunities
- Global Transfer Business: automate workflows to manage transfer business, linking demand and fulfillment opportunities around the globe
- Design Registrations: create and track design registrations, approve them via workflow
- Funnel Reports: generate timely, accurate and reliable funnel reports by consolidating direct and channel funnels
- Lead and Sample Management: streamline lead qualification into opportunities and easily manage sample requests
- Integration with Model N Revenue Cloud: enable full quoting, pricing, contracts, POS, and channel inventory processes
Thank you for your interest in Model N and our Revenue Management solutions and services. Please submit the form to the right and a representative will contact you to answer questions.