Revitas Continues Investment in Life Sciences Platform with Powerful Additions to Revenue Management Suite
Revitas Inc., the leading provider of software solutions for contract, revenue, and compliance management, announces the general release of the Revitas® 7.10.4 Flex® platform as well as several new modules that enhance speed and performance across the enterprise.
“Revitas made a commitment to its customers to deliver high-quality, mission-critical capabilities in a timely and predictable fashion,” said Brian Madocks, CEO and President of Revitas. “The latest release is the fourth consecutive time we fulfilled 100 percent of our promise on the day we committed. Equally important, this release brings our software to the highest levels in the life sciences industry and increases our advantage over our competition. We believe aligning our investment with the interests of our customers and our laser focus on execution has been rewarded through the number of top life sciences clients that continue to select Revitas as their technology partner.”
The Revitas Long-Term Life Sciences Platform contains key functional enhancements and improvements, including:
- GP Turbo: Customers can now use this Spark/Hadoop solution to accelerate government pricing calculations by more than 80 percent, allowing multiple runs within tight timeframes.
- GP Reallocation: Enables calculation of reallocation ratios for all types of temporal and non-temporal bundling/reallocation modules.
- Revenue Manager: Updates include enhanced price protection, contingent rebates, parent/child membership roster, and more.
- Validata: Supports chaining and automating validations, as well as improved sorting and searching capabilities for greater functionality and user interface.
- Contract Manager: Offers enhanced Salesforce® and CPQ integration as well as Microsoft® Office 2016 support.
- Performance: Improved processing and response times ranging from 20 to 400 percent.
- Search: Faceted search with a consumer-grade user experience.
Revitas’s largest clients have committed to and implemented the Long-Term Life Sciences Platform. Revitas has also seen significantly increased demand for its cloud solutions, and remains committed to delivering solutions that deliver value to clients across the industry.