Global Revenue Management Providing Life Sciences and Technology Companies with the Architectural Blueprint Needed for Maximizing Revenue
Record Number of Life Sciences and Technology Companies Gather at Model N RAINMAKER 2013, Bringing Sales Effectiveness, Global Responsiveness, Channel Performance, and Regulatory Compliance to the Forefront of Discussion for Revenue Management Leaders
REDWOOD SHORES, CA – March 6, 2013 – RAINMAKER 2013 – Model N, Inc., Model N’s ninth-annual Global Revenue Management summit, opened today at the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix to a sellout crowd of Life Science and Technology leaders and innovators. The theme of this year’s event — Architecting Revenue — points to how Model N’s Revenue Management systems are providing companies with the blueprint needed for maximizing revenue. This year’s attendees and speaker lineup features experts from across both industries, representing close to100 top Life Sciences and Technology organizations and companies.
Architecting a Global Revenue Management Foundation
In the welcome address this morning, President and CEO, Zack Rinat showcased Model N’s milestones from the past year including a record number of customer go-lives and a positive outlook for the growth of Revenue Management in the coming year. Co-founder & Vice President of Analytics, Ali Tore, followed with a breakdown of industry trends that are driving continual investment in Global Revenue Management solutions within Life Sciences and Technology companies. Highlights included:
- The launch of Model N International Reference Pricing Solution for Life Sciences Manufacturers for building a truly Global Revenue Management foundation
- Record number of go lives over the last 12 months with 39 for 25 customers across the Life Sciences and the High Tech sectors
- Significant expansion of Revenue Management Intelligence with investments in two of Model N’s key analytics products, Price ImpACT and Channel ImpACT
- Release of Field ImpACT Mobile, Model N’s first product designed and optimized for the iPad to be used in multiple mobile scenarios by Pharmaceutical sales reps
Business Tracks for Driving Success
RAINMAKER 2013 will deliver industry insights and best practices to attendees through a new agenda format of business tracks, aligned with the business processes and value themes that are top of mind for Life Sciences and Technology leaders.
- Health Care in the 21st Century: The Case For Global Revenue Management with Abbott Diabetes Care, Abbott Diagnostics Division, and HighPoint Solutions
- Teardown Live! with IHS, a live breakdown of a consumer electronic to understand the underlying price and channel implications
- Pricing Panel: Central vs. Regional Pricing Organization with Auxilium Partners, Maxim Integrated, Linear Technology, ON Semiconductor, NXP, and CSR
- From Dx to Rx: Why Reform Makes Collaboration Critical for Manufacturer Success with Truven Health Analytics
- Industry Leader Panel: Pricing to Profitability with Corning Life Sciences, and Deloitte Consulting
- Industry Leader Panel: Maximizing Managed Markets with IMS Health, Johnson & Johnson, and Actelion
- Determining Opportunity Value Using TAM not Volume with Atmel
- Optimizing Design Win Tracking and Aligning the Sales Force with Cirrus Logic
- Regulatory State of the State 2013 for Biopharma and Med Tech with King & Spalding
- Industry Leader Panel: Regulatory Compliance with King & Spalding, IMS Health, and Johnson & Johnson
- The Gross-To-Net Advantage: Minimizing Financial Risk with Medicis
- New Trends for Ship & Debit in Asia with McKinsey & Company
- Industry Leader Panel: Extracting the Data You Need from the Channel with Atmel, McKinsey & Company, PMC-Sierra, and Linear Technology
Special Guest and Keynote Sessions
- RAINMAKER Keynote, Geoff Colvin, Senior Editor at Large, FORTUNE, who will speak on trends in the global economy affecting Revenue Management
- “Whose Revenue Is It Anyway?” with Greg Proops and Jeff Davis of “Whose Line is it Anyway?” fame
Record Investment from Industry Sponsors
RAINMAKER 2013 has received an unprecedented level of sponsorships, showcasing the prominent role Model N’s ecosystem partners are playing in delivering value to Model N customers. The Partner Pavilion features the largest number of exhibiting implementation and technology experts in the Life Sciences and High Tech industries at RAINMAKER.
- Global Strategic Implementation Sponsor: HighPoint Solutions
- Strategic Implementation Sponsor, Gaining Insights Track: Alliance Life Sciences
- Strategic Implementation Sponsor, Managed Markets Track: IMS Health
- Strategic Implementation Sponsor, Optimizing Model N Track: Mindlance Life Sciences
- Sponsor, Pricing to Profitability Track: Deloitte Consulting
- Strategic Advisory Sponsor, Med Tech Compliance: Huron Consulting Group
- Ecosystem Sponsor: Oracle
Model N’s semi-annual customer and executive advisory board meetings will also be held concurrently at RAINMAKER 2013.
“Economic uncertainty is reshaping how companies think about competitiveness, core enterprise processes, and growth,” noted Ken Pulverman, VP of Corporate Marketing, Model N. “Our RAINMAKER attendees look to this conference and Model N for the most current thinking on how to most effectively manage their revenue generation and revenue risk management processes.“
About Model N
Model N is the leader in Revenue Management solutions. Model N helps its customers maximize their revenue and reduce revenue compliance risk by managing every dollar that impacts their top line encompassing contracting, pricing, incentives, and rebates. Model N leverages its deep industry expertise to support the unique business needs of Life Sciences and Technology companies in more than 50 countries. Global Customers include: Actavis, Allergan, Atmel, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Dell, Johnson & Johnson, Linear Technology, Merck, Marvell, Maxim, Micron, Nokia, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, ON Semiconductor, and STMicroelectronics. Learn more at: modeln.test. Model N is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MODN.
Model N® is the registered trademark of Model N, Inc. Any other company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.