Dear Valued Model N Customer,
This has been a challenging time for all of us as concerns over the COVID-19 (coronavirus) have had a dramatic impact on our communities, global markets and the livelihood of our society. Our thoughts and well wishes are with everyone affected by this pandemic. As a company, we continue to closely monitor the daily developments on this issue so that we can thoughtfully evolve our policies and take measures to protect the health and safety of our employees, as well as the data and information that is important to our customers. Since our inception, Model N has lived by the core value of being a value-add partner to our customers.
We would like to take a moment to assure our customers that we are here to partner with you so you can continue to run your operations and achieve your goals. At this time, we do not anticipate any disruptions in the availability of our cloud services and products. Our customer operations and support teams are available world-wide to support your needs and are committed to providing the same level of service that you have always come to expect from Model N. Our operations team serves our customers from multiple geographic locations, including India, Europe and North America. This also applies to other functions such as G&A and R&D, which also helps to ensure that our business continuity is not impacted for any customers in our cloud or on-premise. Other aspects of our business continuity include:
- Our technology teams are working remotely and are available full-time and continue to perform well under the new circumstances.
- Our active monitoring and customer support are always in place. Our cloud production systems’ uptime continues to be, as before, well above our contractual SLAs.
- Our Network Operating Center operates 24×7, providing coverage that “follows the sun”.
- We are continuing to strengthen our policies and procedures as we learn new information each week.
- We implemented specific, COVID-19 work from home guidelines in mid-March 2020, prior to most national, federal and local governments decisions. These weeks have shown durability of our teams and communication processes including fully deployed web and video conferencing to every staff member at Model N.
As we continue to adhere to the rapidly changing guidelines issued from all levels of government, as well the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), our goals are to protect the health and safety of our employees and continue to maintain an “always on” business for our customers. Our critical suppliers and partners have equivalent capabilities and we are monitoring their business continuity plans as well. Please know that we are working tirelessly to help everyone stay safe while at the same time continuing to serve you.
Be well and be safe,
CEO, Model N