On episode 4 of the Revenue Execution Podcast we discuss Rainmaker 19 with Model N CEO Jason Blessing. We started off by discussing the significance of this being Jason’s first Rainmaker conference. Jason shared the importance of meeting face to face with customers and partners alike. Most importantly he sees it as an opportunity to build relationships.
Famous photographer Platon is the guest speaker at Rainmaker 19. It turns out that Jason is an avid photographer and when Platon came up as a potential speaker Jason was really drawn to his story. Platon has been behind some of the most famous photographs over the past 15 years, but most intriguing is the way that Platon tells the stories about the people in the photographs themselves.
We also discussed Jason’s keynote and the product keynote. He’s excited to give an update on the company to our customers along with discussing the trends and themes that are driving our industry as a whole. Regarding the product keynote, Jason believes the customers are going to be quite pleased with some of the things they will be seeing in the next 12-18 months.
The speaker line up is world class for this event and Jason highlighted a few of them:
- Adam J. Fein, Ph.D., is the CEO of Drug Channels Institute. Adam is a major influencer in the pharmaceutical industry and has been influential in recently proposed legislation from Health and Human Services.
- John Shakow, Partner at King and Spalding. John focuses on complex regulatory issues in pharma and biotech.
- Jay McBain, Principal Analyst at Forrester. Jay is a leading analyst on channel sales and channel marketing.
- Larry Walsh, CEO at The 2112 Group. Larry Walsh is one of the most recognizable figures in the IT channel sales industry and is considered one of the more forward-thinking leaders.
- Malcolm Penn, CEO of Future Horizons. Malcolm has more than 50 Years experience in the global electronics and semiconductor industry and has demonstrated an uncanny ability to predict major disruptions in the industry.
We closed out the podcast discussing all of the great opportunities customer’s will have to network and socialize with their peers and industry experts.
Go to the Model N website to learn more about Rainmaker 19!