Highlights from European RainmakerU User Group
Last week our RainmakerU User Group made its European debut in London. The European User Group focused on Life Sciences Global Pricing and Market Access with customers participating from across international geographies and companies including Gilead, LEO Pharma, and Pfizer.
The day bustled with fantastic talks and conversations led by Model N users. One customer said that this was the best cross-company event he’d ever attended.
Lessons From the Experts
We kicked off the event with Model N updates on the European Market and a discussion on the Product Roadmap. The rest of the day was focused on sharing best practices and thought provoking discussion on topics facilitated by our attendees in the areas most important for their business. Highlights from the day’s discussions include:
• Improving profitability across markets by truly understanding and analyzing net prices is top on mind for international pharma executives.
• The need for an end-to-end system for global pricing that is integrated well with ERP continues to be a very high priority for the businesses.
• Identifying and tracking key performance indicators is imperative in ensuring successful global user adoption.
• Global pricing teams are keen on employing decision analytics to evaluate the potential cross region impact on prices, revenue and profitability
• Companies are debating whether Tender price requests should be escalated above country. The question remains open with few companies saying it is essential to review the strategic tenders globally, while few others think this should be managed within countries.
We’re excited to continue to develop and grow this customer community, as well as the ones in the US. The next set of US Life Science RainmakerU User Group Meetings are just around the corner and you can expect to see us in California and New Jersey in May. If you’re a Model N customer, you can register for the upcoming Life Science RainmakerU User Groups here.
Subscribe to our blog for additional updates!