Recently, Model N announced a new strategic partnership with Channelnomics, a business strategy and research firm focused on connecting channel professionals with the people and insights that enable them to continually evolve and operationalize their strategy.
Channelnomics experts work with clients providing the economic evidence needed to validate and structure their strategy. Built on joint consulting and implementation engagements, the partnership will pair Model N’s channel solutions with intelligence, planning guidance, assessments, and insights from Channelnomics.
What the Partnership Provides High Tech Companies
The partnership will enable joint customers of Model N and Channelnomics the capabilities to design and develop more effective channel strategies that will drive better execution and measurable revenue. Utilizing Model N’s Channel Incentives and Channel Data Management solutions, companies will have better channel sales insights and boost performance. Channelnomics’ strategic services provide expert guidance to high tech companies developing direct and indirect sales programs, processes, and systems that ensure success.
The combined power of best-in-class software from Model N with the strategy and consulting from Channelnomics means high tech companies can:
- Adapt their channel strategies and programs to better align with hybrid activity-based and outcome-based programs
- Improve overall channel and partner experience and retention
- Strengthen financial controls over a variety of rebate, market development funds, and other incentive types
- Accelerate the accuracy and consistency of channel sales information
- Automate manual or human-intensive channel oriented activities
How Can I Learn More?