Rebate and MDF Management
Create effective rebate and market development funds programs that increase engagement and drive channel sales while virtually eliminating overpayments.
ROLL OUT EASY AND EFFECTIVE REBATE PROGRAMS TO YOUR CHANNEL.
Model N Rebate and MDF Management enables you to easily create and roll out effective rebate and MDF programs to reduce upfront discounts, mask end-user pricing, improve market incentives and increase the bottom line. With Model N Rebate and MDF Management solutions, you can:
- Align your incentive programs with your strategic priorities
- Identify and invest more time into your top performers
- Reduce revenue leakage through accurate accruals and eliminate overpayments
- Manage hundreds of channel partners with unmatched scalability
- Rapidly tailor flexible rebates based on current and evolving business needs without any IT involvement
- Easily identify effective programs and eliminate ineffective programs.
A World Without Rebates
The new Safe Harbor rules coming from Health and Human Services (HHS) are poised to disrupt revenue management practices and systems. Stay connected with Model N to prepare and adapt.
The new Safe Harbor rules coming from Health and Human Services (HHS) are poised to disrupt revenue management practices and systems. Stay connected with Model N throughout the comment process, the final rule and implementation to share best practices and lessons learned with Model N experts and your peers as we all join forces to prepare and adapt to a world without rebates.
Explore the resources below to learn more.
San Mateo, California – April 10, 2019 – Model N, Inc. (NYSE: MODN), the leader in cloud revenue management solutions, recognizes recipients of the Rainmaker Awards at its 15th annual Rainmaker [...]
3 Channel Partnership Strategies for Today’s Sales Leaders with Larry Walsh from the 2112 Group – Episode 8
David Johnson, Sr. Director Product Marketing In Episode 8 of the Revenue Execution Podcast Series I am joined by Larry Walsh, CEO of the 2112 Group. Larry is an industry luminary and has spent [...]
Faster, superior decisions with analytics as a service
The volume and velocity at which data is generated by real-world evidence, social and marketing streams, and channel data has skyrocketed. To make better data-informed business decisions, a new set of skills and tools is required making traditional investments limited in their capabilities to deliver value. Model N Intelligence Cloud allows IT and C-level leaders to move advanced data computations to the cloud. The solution is fully managed analytics as a service, making it easy and affordable to reach important business decisions without sizeable investments in infrastructure or application integrations. Model N Intelligence Cloud automatically scales, provides the security enterprises require, and complies with governance standards straight out of the box.
Revenue analysts, business analysts, data scientists and executives can make data-rich business decisions quickly and easily with Model N Intelligence Cloud’s extensibility, scale, and functionality:
- Derive end-to-end insights with Model N Revenue Cloud data extended by ERP systems, syndicated data sources, as well as third-parties such as Gross to Net and Forecasting solutions
- Scale seamlessly and affordably based on level of engagement with on-demand infrastructure
- Improve productivity and speed of decision-making with powerful workflows that trigger actions at the point of decision-making
- Gain peace of mind with in-built security and governance
Easily and affordably make better business decisions with Intelligence Cloud’s self-serving features and ready-to-use capabilities that enable you to:
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Stop deploying and managing separate infrastructure
- Eliminate the need for new or additional hardware
- Control costs when adding new users or growing data volumes
- Scale functionality to process data prior to visualization
The Power of Model N’s Intelligence Cloud
Intelligence Cloud is ready for the new set of analytics challenges that you face today. It meets your requisite security and governance standards out of the box, allowing you to make rich business decisions across your enterprise without making any sizeable investments in infrastructure or application integrations.
SAN MATEO, Calif. – March 19, 2019 – Model N, Inc. (NYSE: MODN), the leader in cloud revenue management solutions, today announced the 2019 State of Revenue Report. The research study, [...]
2019 State of Revenue Report – In-Depth Study Examines Why Top-Tier Organizations Thrive at Revenue Management
By Jason Blessing Recently we commissioned a research study to better understand how forward-thinking, top-performing life sciences and high tech companies excel at revenue management. [...]